20090708

Nothing Personal

as you know All Time Low had released their new album NOTHING PERSONAL. when i talked about this with Ricky suddenly i wanna buy thisssssssssssss but where? anybody tell me please haha



Tracklist :

1. Weightless
2. Break Your Little Heart
3. Damned If I Do Ya (Damned If I Don’t)
4. Lost In Stereo
5. Stella
6. Sick Little Games
7. Hello, Brooklyn
8. Walls
9. Too Much
10. Keep The Change, You Filthy Animal
11. A Party Song (The Walk Of Shame)
12. Therapy
13. Poison (Bonus Track)
14. Lost In Stereo (Cobra Starship Suave Suarez Remix) [Bonus Track]

i only hear Weightless and Damned If I Do Ya. aaaa i love Weightless, i like it. and when my usb is back i will download this album. okay byee I LOVE DECAYDANCE AND FUELED BY RAMEN wkwkkwk~~nothing connection Prim. yes i know haha. you are crazy. yes i am. okay nevermind

No comments: